At first Italian marble tiles seemed to be mostly used in bathrooms and in countertops. However, people are now stepping their way of thinking, with where they have to place Italian marble tiles and to what purpose it is being used. So now, what you will see is that Italian marble tiles are actually quite famous in the kitchen also.
When Italian marble high quality tiles used in interior or outdoor home structure, it gives shinny look and increase market value of your house.
Some Benefits of Italian Marble:
- The use of Italian marble gives
artistic look with unmatched beauty.
- Italian Marble flooring provides more hygienic &
clean surface as compare to other material.
- Italian Marble flooring is very easy to clean by
yourself, and improve indoor air quality.
- Italian Marble flooring
remains cooler, in hot summer months like June, July as compare to other
types of flooring.
- If Italian marble tiles are
properly cared by users, it’s highly durable and has long life as compare
to any other building material.
Some Negative implications of Marble:
- If any food item spills on
Italian marble Surface, it should be wiped up immediately otherwise it gets
stain on surface.
- If Italian marble tiles are not properly
cared, its surface gets scratches.
- Do not place hot item directly on
the Italian marble floor surface, otherwise surface can become scorched.
- Italian Marble flooring requires routine
polishing to retain its good looking beauty.
- Never drag any heavy objects
across the Italian marble floors. It will scratch the tiles.
In interior design world, Marble has made a huge comeback. However, the key is keeping the trend fresh, good looking and eye-caching.